|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Malaysia Starting from RM7.63
Australia Not Applicable
- 54 inch pole with best quanlity rubber stopper
- 100% natural manau root hiking stick
- handmade stick durable very long time
- Increases aerobic effect by up to 25% compared to regular walking
- Decreases load and strain on the lower body
- Tones upper arms, shoulders and back muscles
- Improves lateral mobility of the spine
- Promotes an upright posture
- improved Stability and Balance
- Improved Upper-Body Workout
- Self Defence
Benefits of Hiking with Poles
1. Make it Easier to Hike at a Uniform Pace
We all know that having a steady, uniform pace is essential when hiking. It allows you to cover more terrain in less time and without suffering. Since trekking poles give you two more support points, it’s easier to get into a rhythm that works perfectly for the distance and terrain that you are hiking.
2. Less Stress, More Balance
Since you can pull yourself up with the poles on your way up and lean on them when walking downhill, your knees and muscles get less impact. Hiking poles also help you to keep your balance, especially on uneven terrain, reducing the risk of stumbling and possibly fall and hurt yourself. They’re also very useful when hiking on slippery terrain and give you more grip.
3. Go Uphill Faster
Going uphill can be really stressful on your legs. Even if you’re remarkably fit, you can benefit from the boost that using trekking poles gives you. Distributing the workload between your legs and arms will allow you to stay fresher for longer, making the uphill treks easier and more enjoyable.
4. Gives your Knees a Break on Downhill
It is no secret that long descents can make your knees hurt. Some might even feel the impact on their ankles. Most of the times, a couple days of rest are enough for your knees and legs to recover, but in some cases, the effort over time can result in an injury. Since poles deviate some of that impact, you’ll feel the effects of a descent a lot less.
5. Testing Unstable Terrain Before Stepping
We have all found a part of the trek where there are tons of sketchy rocks that you don’t know if they will hold your weight, or sections where you have to check if that bit of dead leaves isn’t covering a hole. Having an extension of your body to test the terrain is a big advantage.
1 pcs TITICANE Polo Hiking Stick [ 54 Inch ] [ Tongkat Rotan ] [ Rattan Manau Root ]